Admission is taken on the basis of entrance examination taken by JCECEB Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.The required information for admission is advertised by Deptt. Science and Technology, Govt. of Jharkhand in prominent news papers and websites. Successful Candidates are subsequently called for counseling to allot the College and Branch of study based on performance in the Entrance test and Candidates preferences.
ADMISSION IN THE INSTITUTE:-
Admission is taken on the basis of list of candidates received from JCECEB within a specified period with relevant documents, Certificates and Fees etc. are deposited in the college by due date specified. Latecomers may not get admission and also vacant Seat Condidate can get direct admission
The application form complete in all respects and accompanied with the 1st Year Fees and undermentioned documents be submitted to the Principal of the Polytechnic.
1. All original copies of Admit-Card,marksheet and certificate of class X and SLC/CLC to be submitted.
2. Five Passport size photograph.
3. Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificates of Jharkhand issued by S.D.O.
4. Cast Certificate in case of SC, ST or OBC issued by S.D.O.
5. In case of PH Candidate, PH certificate issued by C.S.
The candidates passing Matriculation/I.C.S.E./C.B.S.E. for seeking admission to the ITI